[3830] ARRL 10 KM4HI SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 14 08:41:55 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  213    39
  SSB:  116    22
-------------------
Total:  329    61  Total Score = 122,266

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Yeow .... this one was a grinder. Decided to run it LP as Friday night was
decent working several OJ's and some southern states all on CW. No SSB to be
heard. Saturday morning was greeted with F's, EA's and other eastern EU
stations for about 3 hours. Afterwards it was all western states, Mexico and
SA. The band slammed shut promptly here just before our SS. Sunday morning
again eastern EU but only for two hours. Then it was the California QP
revisited with 39 logged. Great showing by LU's and PY's making up for low EU
numbers. Furthest Q's were a ZT4T, VK2IA and 5W1SA. No AK or JA's. Many loud
stations I called never replied ... not helping my usually normal BP. Thanks to
all who worked me. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's and see you again in
2016. HNY!
73 de Jim KM4HI