[3830] ARRL 10 K4MM(@K1PT) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 14 08:52:32 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM K1PT W4IX
Station: K1PT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FL

   CW:  732   126
  SSB:  425   102
-------------------
Total:  156   228  Total Score = 861,384

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I called Paul on Monday to see if he was interested in doing a MS for the
contest, he said we had 2 options. (1) we do a MS CW only or (2) move the
station into his garage. We opted for #2 so on Thursday we got together and
started to dismantle what we needed for this operation, including pulling
cables out and re routing them over and around the house into the garage. We
set up a portable operating table, made a cat5 jumper for internet access,
added a 220v outlet for the amp. Then on Friday we worked on configuring the
station for a single radio MS. We had a box for splitting the audio between the
main and sub vfos's so the other ops could search for mults. We had iasues
getting the thing to work correctly ( had radio settings we eventually found.
We worked for hours trying to get the setup to allow us to use the DVK