[3830] ARRL 10 KL2R(N1TX) SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 14 13:54:28 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX
Station: KL2R

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: KL

   CW:  317    39
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  317    39  Total Score = 49,452

With KL7RA having passed away merely three weeks ago, I think it's fair to say
some of us on the contesting scene in Alaska wanted to make a good showing for
the multiplier in Rich's honor.  Conditions overall were very poor at the high
latitudes.  We had trouble working Washington state, of all places!
Nevertheless, a little perseverance and a lot of butt glue yielded some good
QSOs for those hunting AK.