[3830] ARRL 10 K2DRH SO SSB Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 15 02:16:05 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2DRH
Operator(s): K2DRH
Station: K2DRH

Class: SO SSB Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:  513   121
-------------------
Total:  513   121  Total Score = 124,146

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

What a difference from last year, things really went down.  Domestic Es was
pretty much nonexistent (a few bubbles) and the openings to the west coast were
subdued at best. Nothing to the east coast but backscatter and Ms.  Short Eu
openings just after sunrise both days, to limited areas with few calling me.
Lots of SA all day long.  Some nice Es to XE but not to TX.  Some long
stretches into the Pacific just before sundown.  My runs were very limited and
most CQs went unanswered.  Truly a grind after dark, worse than on VHF.
Geminids meteor burns were good, but few were working them.

73 de Bob K2DRH