[3830] ARRL 10 FY5KE M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 16 16:11:40 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): F1HAR F6FVY F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 31h30
Remote Operation

   CW: 1577   154
  SSB:  711   129
-------------------
Total: 2288   283  Total Score = 2,187,590

First M/S remote experience at FY5KE for this ARRL 10m contest, after breaking
the HP world record (from the site) last year ! Quite a strange feeling, each
operator being at home, just in front of his PC. Eventually we had a lot of
fun, despite the fact that we did not even see each other during the contest.

The result is above our expectations, but below our dream : Beating the TI5N LP
world record. It was clearly impossible with only one transceiver on site, and
no possibility to turn the antennas.

However, we are already thinking about massive improvements, that could make
the remoted FY5KE station almost as efficient as it can be when we are on site
!

CU in the next ones,

On behalf of the FY5KE team,

Herve F5HRY