[3830] CWopsT W6NS HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 16 23:24:37 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 17

Call: W6NS
Operator(s): W6NS
Station: W6NS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      7
   40:  33     33
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  41     40  Total Score = 1,640

Rig:  K3  KPA500   Antennas:  40m DP  80m Vert

That was a good session.  This time started at the upper end of 40m which
avoided the pile ups that hurt us light weights (antenna and power challenged
and being at the head end of the Salinas valley).  This may be my best session
to date.

Don't know if I will be able to play next week or the one after, but will try.

CWA and Will got me going in the right direction as far as CW goes and the CWTs
give contest type practice.  I am looking forward to next year if things go good
there may be a gold medallion in 2016; I think silver is alright for my first
year which was started making one or two Qs per session while taking CWA.

Again TU one and all for the help and encouragement.