[3830] RAC Winter N7MZW SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 19 19:50:55 EST 2015

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY

  160:   0       0       0
   80:   0       9       0
   40:   0       6       0
   20:   0     200       0
   15:   0      31       0
   10:   0       4       0
    6:   0       0       0
    2:   0       0       0
Total:   0     250       0        23  Total Score = 32,522

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD, Heil BM-10 Headset, and a home brewed G5RV up 50 feet, running
N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from my city lot QTH in Cheyenne. A limited effort
due to evening job. Rapid QSB at times. 80% of my contacts were on 20 meters,
followed by 12% on 15 meters, 4% on 80 meters, and 2% on 40 and 10 meters. The
sun spot count sure could have been better. Ba Humbug on the neighbors Holiday
lights being left on in broad daylight!A laid back contest for sure. Thanks to
all for the Q's. Wished I could have found the "NU" and
"PE" mults.Maybe next time.Another "Boy and his Wire
Adventure" from my Laramie Co., Wyoming Apartment QTH is in the books.
73,
........November 7 Many Zebras Walking..............