[3830] 9A CW 9A7V(@9A7A) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 22 10:45:24 EST 2015

                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A7V
Operator(s): 9A3TR 9A3OS 9A5X 9A7V
Station: 9A7A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VARAZDIN

Total: 1846   330  Total Score = 2,876,940

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

This year, it was the 20th time, a 9ACW contest took place (1996th-2015th).

I'm happy to particitapte the contest 20th consecutive time using  9A7V
callsign.

Thanks to a 9A7A team spending time on bulding up the contest station, antennas
, all kind of HW,

and their time we spent together to work as a Multi Single team in the major
contests recent years.

Special thanks goes to Vinko 9A3TR,  Sam 9A3OS, Martin 9A5X and technical
support Ive 9A6NA.

The propagation were slightly worse than in previous years, especially 28 MHz,
but generaly looking, it was fun working the contest.

The best moments where working DU7ET with a good sounding signal and big ears
on on the 160 meters.

Solid opening to W6 and W7 on 80 meters and a short opening on 10 meters on
Sunday morning.

Thank you all and happy Christmas and New Year 2016.

Eugen, 9A7V