[3830] CWopsT KG4V(N1EN) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 23 23:03:37 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 24

Call: KG4V
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: N1EN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   80:   1      1
   40:   9      9
Total:  10     10  Total Score = 100

First attempt at remote operating CWT.  Station is in Connecticut, and I'm in
Memphis.

My apologies for some seeming liddishness.  I was curious about using the
RS-BA1 software with my 7100, and its CW keying function is just too danged
laggy.  Working from the floor of my father's den (where I could connect via
ethernet rather than WiFi) on a malfunctioning Win10 tablet while he was
watching coverage of today's tornadoes didn't help either.

But it seemed to work so decently in my brief experiments before departure....

That's what I get for hoping the easy way out will work  :(

I guess I have to go through the full-blown project of getting a K3 operating
via remote control over LTE.