[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 24 09:06:31 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:    4     3
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  128    98  Total Score = 12,544

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  20M and higher dead at
the start.  40M was wonderful.  No skip zone and signals from BC to Europe were
quite good.  Some QRN from approaching storms.  80M was OK.  Again, no long skip
which we had on 80 the two previous nights.  QRN higher than on 40.  160M
sounded quiet and good, but got beat out a lot.  The bright side was that three
of the four QSOs on Top Band were new mults.  Welcome to all the non-members
worked and hope you will return.  Looking forward to Stew Perry on Saturday.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  This is probably my highest score
ever in a CWT from home.  I may have done better from PJ4/K4BAI when I was able
to stay on only one band for the entire period so that every QSO was a
multiplier.  73, John.