[3830] TBDC W6NS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 27 13:35:22 EST 2015

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W6NS
Operator(s): W6NS
Station: W6NS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 61  Total Score = 181

Rig:  K3  ACOM1000  Antenna: Inv V (Zig-Zag to fit the property) apex at 60 ft,
great skywarmer; the one and only antenna this time.

This is amother first time contest for me I am fairly new to this band.  Had a
great time, like the format.  This band has some aspects of my favorite band,
the Magic Band -- "ain't no forcing a QSO here, in spite of what some
think".  Will be back for another lesson in Top Band contesting.

Next time better planning, antennas up before the afternoon of the contest
start and I now have a better idea of propagation across 24 hour time period.