[3830] TBDC KX7L Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 27 15:59:07 EST 2015

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CN87

Total:  QSOs = 40  Total Score = 270

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

No where near my all time best QRP score from 2009, but I did put a couple less
hours in.  However, after reading my notes from that year, conditions were not
nearly as good: no Eu, no JA, and barely any East coast stations audible. A tip
of the hat to the good ears at K1KI, for pulling through my peanut whistle for a
24-pointer.  I hope he got my call right, he wasn't all that strong at this end
either. Oh, and thanks to my cat for getting me up at 4:00 am, to make that
QSO! I did hear AK and HI, but couldn't raise either of them.