[3830] CWopsT VE9AA QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 30 09:06:16 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 30

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .95

   80:   3      3
   40:  13     10
   20:  13     10
Total:  29     23  Total Score = 667

A mighty 3½ watts from my ol' Heathkit HW-9 into a MFJ tuner and then  out to
ZS6BKW @ 30'.
This HW-9's receiver is as wide as a barn door, so I could never quite tell who
I was calling on what frequency - sorry about that.  Also, the keying is
atrocious, but evidently we have some really good ears out there !

I did hear Tim, N3QE once with his HW-16 and straight key but he was in S&P
mode and we never made it.

HNY all.

Not sure if I'll fire up the wee rascal for 19z or not.  It's a lot like work,
hi !

Mike VE9AA