[3830] PhFray K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 30 09:33:32 EST 2015

                    Phone Fray - Dec 30

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:28

  160:   4      3
   80:   9      5
   40:   6      5
   20:   9      7
   15:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  28     20  Total Score = 560

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 1OOW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Two minutes
late start due to a traffic net sked at 0230Z. Shocked to work GA , AL, TN on
20M.  KW8N in OH was very loud.  Best skip on 20M was to TX and I guess the
others were backscatter.  All the lower bands also seemed to have no long skip
zone and I worked KT4ZB across the state on all four bands.  Good sigs on the
low bands also from MN.  Thanks for all QSOs and HNY to all.  73, John, K4BAI.