[3830] CWopsT N5AW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 30 15:16:57 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 30

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX

   40:   5      2
   20:  34     21
   15:  53     49
   10:   5      5
-------------------
Total:  97     77  Total Score = 7,469

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Have done CWT with QRP a couple of times from Colorado but with very modest
antennas and an ATS-4. Thought I would try it once from the home station with a
pair of K3's. Quite a difference! I feel a little guilty competing with the
other QRP guys since few if any of them have comparable antennas to mine.
Suprised myself at how well I did (aided by excellent conditions on 15 meters
where I have a 6 over 6 stack). Only 33 of my 97 contacts were search and
pounce. Even had EA8CN call me.

Not sure if I will be here for the 0300 session so I will wish everyone a
happy, healthy, and prosperous 2016. Thanks for all the CWT QSOs this year! It
has been fun. - Marv N5AW