[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 1 01:46:38 EST 2015

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore, ca

   80:   33     .75
   40:   62    1.15
   20:  101       2
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

A message is being sent here.. HOW COPY?

WHAT A RUSH!

Spent a good deal of time doing PR so was not fully on my game..

I feel grateful to have just experienced this contest as it was intended.
Great participation.  Great fun.  Everyone being cool, and competing.

I am also thankful for the SSB spring committee.. we were basically given the
most dismal scenario.  Its because this group of contesters we were able to
think outside the "box" (very appropriate)  and we were able to find
ways for the contesting community to re-capture the spirit of the SSB sprint.

Whats next.. heck folks.  we are just getting started.  Make sure you check
often and frequently at http://ssbsprint.com for new and innovative contesting
ideas for todays Radiosport sprint enthusiast.

I am excited to be soon drawing the winners of some great prizes.  I hope we
can give away some WAS shirts as well..

Anyways.. thanks for the Q's.. I had a blast.  and congrats to everyone that
got on for the SSB sprint.  In my book all participants in this are the real
big time contesters out there.  well done.

73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM