[3830] NA Sprint SSB WB9SBD LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 1 10:10:36 EST 2015

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: WB9SBD
Operator(s): WB9SBD
Station: WB9SBD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA VALLE, WI

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: For Those About To SPRINT, We Will Work You

Comments:

An elevated full sized vertical on 40 doesn't help to work locals, even at the
start of the contest.

Few were heard and those heard were all weak.
This was my first true effort at a sprint.
I have tried them in the past and the qsy thing would screw me all up.
But finally got into a rythym..  Fun!

Finding the rare mults is a crapshoot. Cant tell by the size of the pileup!
They either call you, or you stumble on them working someone else and hope ya
get them first call otherwise THEY ARE GONE!  CRAZY CONTEST!!

Joe WB9SBD