[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K3TN(@K4VV) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 5 22:12:38 EST 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 6

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K4VV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   7      6
   80:  11     10
   40:   7      6
   20:   8      5
Total:  33     27  Total Score = 891

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my shake out test for operating K4VV remotely in the CW Sprint and boy
a lot of stuff shook loose. RemoteRig Winkeyer wasn't playing nicely with N1MM+
so I'm running a beta version of updated RemoteRig firmware that seem to work
well when testing but under fire it had many hiccups.

Fkeys wouldn't work after logging the first QSO of a couplet, so had to send by
hand half the time. There were a few other oddball things - probably will go
back to N1MM Classic for the Sprint.

Wasted most of 20m time and some of 40 figuring it all out, finally started to
get some rhythm towards the end of the 80m segment.

The good thing was we didn't hit any K1N pileups.