[3830] MnQP N2CU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 7 20:10:49 EST 2015

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY

  160:       4        1
   80:      21        4
   40:      83       12
   20:     106       86
   15:       5        4
   10:       0        0
-------------------------
Total:     219      107  Mults = 86  Total Score = 56,072

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I am resigned to the fact that I will NEVER get a county sweep in this contest!
Missed WOO this year. Conditions were pretty bad - during most of the day I had
difficulty being heard on 40m so this was a 20m contest. Signals were good there
even with high K and A indices.

Mobiles did a terrific job once again; NE9U 36, K0PC 28, N0HJZ and W0ZQ 27,
N0IJ 26, W0AA 23, N0E0 16, KC0DMF 12 and W9FZ 6. Sorry if I forgot to list
someone in my haste to post this. I fell just short of my record score from
last year although I thought I would never even come close.

Thanks to my friends in Minnesota for all the QSOs and making this an enjoyable
contest once again.

K3/100, TH6DXX, 40m delta loop, 80m wire vertical, 160m Inv L, K9AY loops, N1MM
Classic.

73,
Tom N2CU <><