[3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 8 00:37:18 EST 2015

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: co

   80:   98     1.3
   40:  138     1.7
   20:  105       1
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Rocky Mountain Contesters

Comments:

Just couldn't get it going in the beginning. 20 seemed too long from the start.
Heard WV twice but couldn't connect. Sure I missed a boat load of other mults
as well. Missed four of the states that touch Colorado (NE,WY,UT,OK) but at
least worked NM and KS. 40 was a real challenge with FOCers, K1N callers, and
RTTY all getting in the way. Thanks for all of the Q's. Never thought I would
say I enjoyed the SSB sprint more than CW...but I did.
73 Randy K0EU