[3830] NA Sprint CW K0UK QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 8 00:39:02 EST 2015

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 4hrs

   80:   35     1hrs
   40:   63   1.5hrs
   20:   71   1.5hrs
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Rocky Mountain Contesters

Comments:

Now I know just what humble means. CW Sprints are bad enough with the skip and
jump, stick and move. But to be a total puching bag on QRP is another matter
entirely. But I must say it was fun. There is another stragedy that must be
worked out and doing QRP more often is the cure I think.
 Worked some of the GM Rocky Mtn. Contesters. K0RF Chuck was super loud on
40mtr and 80mtrs. W0CO Brad was doing good, W0ETT was on 80mtrs. N2IC worked on
80mtrs and 40mtrs. I think I heard K0EU Ken but never got in sync. Plus the
NS'er N6RO, WD0T, N6ZFO, W7WHY. Thanks guys for the QSO's
 Thanks to all the guys for the fills,spills and a lot of fun on the radio.
 God Bless YOU All.
K0UK