[3830] NA Sprint CW F1AKK HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 8 14:38:55 EST 2015

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: F1AKK
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F1AKK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN78RJ
Operating Time (hrs): ~4

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Before contest NP2X had good rst on 20m , others n/a were at eme level , i tried
1st 15 min but nil!
So as ssb part i jumped on 40 99% of contest!
Too much activity as "FOC" , rtty , K1N so it was very hard and
boring!
I expected more fun as ssb part but , here in Western Europe it never
happened!
I remembered called some "NA" but they time to time cq'ed in my face
(thems were s9+ i'm sure thems may heard me :(  )
Never hrd "CT" , "ME" , "RI" , "DE" ,
"KY" "AR" , around all K7 except AZ,MT , ND,NE,SD only VE's
(worked)were ON,SK ... so far 34 states + ZF/KP2/KP4
I don't know yet if i'll be on again!
But if there's such "cw" "rtty" test at same time it won't
be fun again.
Last wend for SSB part , time was perfect with few contest on and didn't
occured Sprint!
Thanks for qsos
OLI