[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 12 22:07:57 EST 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 13

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co

  160:   4      4
   80:  11      9
   40:  25     16
   20:  22     16
Total:  62     45  Total Score = 2,790

Things went smoothly for the most part, until the end when several QSO's went
bust because the caller went away. Also had a strange problem where the
computer switched me to 7002 Khz right after W4OC called me around 7040. Funny
that nobody answered my CQ down there! Have been experiencing some strange
behavior with N1MM where it repeats the callsign of the station I am replying
to 2 or 3 times, sometimes only a partial call, before finishing the exchange.
Wish that would go away. Still haven't reached the elusive 3000 point barrier.
Thought tonight would be the night. 73 Randy/Ken