[3830] PACC KC0DEB SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 00:30:15 EST 2015

                    Dutch PACC Contest

Call: KC0DEB
Operator(s): KC0DEB
Station: KC0DEB

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 6:22

   40:    2      3      5
   20:    8      8      9
   15:   18      7     10
   10:   22     34     11
---------------------------
Total:   50     52     35  Total Score = 3,570

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

When I started the contest, I did not have high hopes for a repeat of last years
score of 100 QSO's... Conditions were noisy on most bands, and hardly any PA's
were heard. Luckily conditions improved, and I managed to work several stations
on multiple bands. As a General Class Licensee, 40m is difficult territory, as
my bands for CW start at 7025, and Phone at 7175.  Most stations on 40m were
out of reach, but a few wandered in my range and ;by doing so; helped me break
my personal Q count by 2! (PI4DX, PI25COM, PI4A, PA0O and PA6Y) Thanks guys!
Also, I was really hoping to complete a "sweep" this year, but
unfortunately it was Limburg again that I missed. Perhaps next year?
Bedankt voor wederom een leuke PACC! Tot de volgende keer, 73 vanuit Kansas.