[3830] RTTY WPX LN5O(@LA5O) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 18:30:43 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LN5O
Operator(s): LA1KUA LB3RE
Station: LA5O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Wow
nice propagation on higher bands!! Suprise to work 15 and 10m in good shape for
first time up north!!

Only part time operation this  year. The RTTY team could not get together this
year.

LA1KUA came for few hours to work 10m on saturday and to help fix antenna.

Station
Kenwood TS930 + microham MKII for RTTY
YAesu FT2000 + microham MKII for RTTY
2 x kw amp
10m: 3 el yagi
15m: 4 el + 6 + 6
20m: 5 el
40m: 2 el + 4 square
80m: 4 el array

N1MM logger + had some strange offset due spots???
I dont know, but I tried to set offset and to solve this....
First RTTY contest with N1MM+, it worked very nice.
but I miss some extra RTTY macroes....

73s LB3RE RAg