[3830] RTTY WPX HK1NA(N4RR) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 19:54:27 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: HK1NA
Operator(s): N4RR
Station: HK1NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Columbia

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was my first time visiting Jorge's (HK1R) super contest station which is
located near Tubara Columbia.  Many thanks to Jorge for his hospitality. The WX
here was in the low 80's with constant trade winds.  A very nice change from the
weather in Illinois this time of year.

My last WPX RTTY contest was in 2012 at PJ4R.  Since then, I have changed every
piece of hardware.  I had major issues during the contest with decoding.  It
significantly slowed me down as had to constantly ask for SN repeats.

A special thanks to Ed (W0YK) for helping me get setup for SO4V with my K3's
and Writelog.

73,  Roger    HK1/N4RR