[3830] RTTY WPX KE7AUB SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 20:23:44 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OR

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Split station for me this time. Ran my KE7AUB home station and had fun. It was a
bit frustrating - condx for 100w with random wire antenna in occupied HOA
territory and low SFI is not a good combination for my wee station. Still I had
a blast on 40M where I managed to hold a run frequency for 2 1/2 hrs. Even had a
EU station call me on 40. Had a wee run on 15M too, but no as much fun as 40.

Then up to the KK7PR club station at K7ZS where I got to run the 2nd station
position there. The 590 with AFSK RTTY and 9500 amp played well, and no
intra-station interference with the 1st position on 10M also running HP.

Thanks for all the Q's...

73
Andy
KE7AUB