[3830] RTTY WPX N3QE SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 20:39:15 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Missed first 4 hours - had to be at work!

Was assisted (don't know how to mark that in 3830 submission?)

The 10M openings were just pure magic. No way did I ever figure 10M would open
up like that to EU in mornings (and early afternoon!) and to JA in evening.
Usually I spend the last hour puttering around on 40M, but tonight ended up far
more fun - running JA's on 10M! Who woulda thunk it?