[3830] RTTY WPX WS7L SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 21:52:23 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well that was a lot of fun, especially when I could get some traction on a run.
20 was busy enough that it was hard to hang on to a frequency sometimes, but
then other times I could run for over an hour and that was great. Nice
propagation to Europe on 10 meters, and the mideast on 20 was great. Especially
when a 4X called me, which doesn't happen that often. Usually it's me chasing
them.

73 and thanks for the Q's
K-Line, R6000 for 10/15, 3-el HB Yagi for 20, HF-2V for low bands.