[3830] RTTY WPX WN6K SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 22:06:01 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 27:34

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I just could not manage the chair any longer on Saturday evening so I dropped a
couple of hours. For the 120 SFI things were not too bad.  20m seemed noisy
here but that might have been more relative to the dry conditions here so I did
not fair nor stay too long there.

Spent most of Sunday on ten meters trying to fetch those mults.  Was Soooooo
close to the Mpoint area but oh well.....

Doctor has me scheduled for a 'stress test' on Thursday, so this was just a
warmup.

WN6K, Paul

FT-5000
SteppIR -DB18 @55ft. (40-6m)