[3830] RTTY WPX NC0DX(@W0LSD) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 16 08:58:01 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NC0DX
Operator(s): W0DC W0BV W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

Propagation seemed really good on all bands. 10 was really productive as was 40
meters. Now if we could only figure out how to work EU on 80, as we never heard
one EU station. That is a really tough path from CO. It seemed the bands were
loaded with stations from top to bottom. We still had a nice run going at the
end. This might have been the first contest with no hardware or software
issues. Everything worked well. Thanks to everyone for the Qs.