[3830] RTTY WPX NN4MM(@W4HOD) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 16 15:04:50 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NN4MM
Operator(s): AA4YL KA4PKB WX4MM K4IQJ AD0DQ WA4CQG
Station: W4HOD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Visited by club members, WB4LNM and his wife; and KE4COL and his son. WX4MM also
brought Phil, KE4MRR to visit with us.

Wonderful contest with good club participation. The Tennedyne Log Periodic
antenna worked flawlessly and the 15 meter opening on Sunday was great.

Did not do as well as last year, but we lost Darrell, K9MUG this year. Darrell
passed away late last year and he was outstanding on 40 meters. This contest
was operated in memory of K9MUG. Darrell started NN4MM (EALA DX CLUB) a few
years ago and we have revived the callsign. We will use it as often as
possible.

Thanks for all of the contacts and repeats.