[3830] RTTY WPX WL7E SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 17 03:44:40 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WL7E
Operator(s): WL7E
Station: WL7E

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Kasilof, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 19:47

Check logs for 20m & 40m. If I would have done SOAB my score would have
been:

         Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
           7      91     438   63
          14     112     317   86
          28     796    1913  342
       Total     999    2668  491
            Score : 1,309,988

At the start I only wanted to look for new band RTTY countries. But I just
couldn't help myself. This was the first time using N1MM in a RTTY contest. The
most exciting qso was TA1L on 10m calling me during the EU opening. After the
fact, I wish I would have gone SOAB seriously right from the start of the
contest. I plan to be in RTTY contests from now on.

Tnx to all who called and those that answered me.