[3830] RTTY WPX S53A M/U HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 17 04:47:14 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: S53A
Operator(s): S53A S56A
Station: S53A

Class: M/U HP
QTH: JN76TO
Operating Time (hrs): 34:29

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Late start of S53A first RTTY operation on Saturday.  MMTTY USB COM C-mode
setup took us 3 hours on MK2R - RTFM :-(  H8K at 1 kW and lot of aluminum used
in run mode only.  OC Niko quickly reached high rates while surprised with the
activity.  He was a great host with food and wine and even snow shoes at the
end for my swollen legs.  80 m dipole was repaired on Sunday and some mults
worked before the end.

This was different operation from my home S&P assisted LP mode.  I made
some S56A QSO on 40 m on Saturday morning.  S53A didn't work any S56 or S59
stations :-(

UE DE MARIO, S56A, N1YU