[3830] RTTY WPX NR4C SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 18 12:11:50 EST 2015

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NR4C
Operator(s): NR4C
Station: NR4C

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 2h 3m

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I didn't get a lot of time to work this contest, other issues were too far up
the priority list.  But it was fun.  I was able to work multipliers better this
time so didn't work any duplicate prefixes.  The radio did well and the amp
never got hot or had any SWR issues, the ATU did it's job well.  And the
software never missed a beat.  High praise for Elecraft and the n1mm+ team.