[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 19 22:12:22 EST 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 20

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

   80:   3      2
   40:   8      6
   20:   6      4
Total:  17     12  Total Score = 204

After getting off to a better than usual start (for me anyway) on 20 meters, 40
meters felt like 80 meters usually does - frustrating. Could barely hear the
West Coast regulars.  Definitely not the same propagation as last week's NS.
Only signal heard here on 160 meters was N03M.  Glad to hear some less familiar
calls tonight - AD8J, AA4CF, and a couple others I don't remember now. Thanks
for the Qs, and good luck in ARRL DX this weekend!  73, MikeNH