[3830] ARRLDX CW YU1AO SOSB/80 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 18:49:35 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: YU1AO
Operator(s): YU1AO
Station: YU1AO

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Ostra

Total:  140    33  Total Score = 138,000

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

TS930, C dipole (double L) 13m up, 170m Beverage 2m up

ARRL contest was an excuse to finally put NW Beverage. Being in rural area,
receiving is already pretty quiet with almost no noise, but this antenna with
excellent s/n ratio makes low bands sound like HF.

Excited to hear missing states calling other stations. Guess a low power
station must get used to it over time and stay cool. Besides, I was calling CQ
only once for 30 minutes, not giving them a chance to work me.

Surprised to hear K1ZM NOT being the loudest W/VE on the band! Guess he is low
power too.

73, Kele YU1AO