[3830] ARRLDX CW K7ABV SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 19:11:29 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MT

  160:    2     2
   80:    0     0
Total:  640   217  Total Score = 416,640

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

well I had fun, main goal...xyl was out of town, so no excuse for not playing
radio...still like my sleep tho, so no late night here..as usual some very good
op's and cw is still my favorite...I tend to s and p more these days, guess some
of the pileups get downright nasty, and I always feel badly for the weak signals
I can't pull out of the qrn in town ...had fun on 40 Friday night, hugh EU
signals, Saturday night not so good...mostly jumping around and looking for
mults...thanks again to the folks I have had qso's with for so many years, good
to still hear those familiar calls...contesting since 57...guess that makes me
one of the older type..73 and cu in the next one...K7ABV