[3830] ARRLDX CW K0VXU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 19:27:05 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 22:57

Total:  947   319  Total Score = 906,279

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3. TL-922A, TH6DXX, sloping Vee's for 40, 80

Limited time.  I did mostly S&P (99.9%) looking for mults.  Bands were in
good shape, even the low bands.  Lots of activity.  The rig performed well
except for a pesky rotor position indicator.  Too cold to fix it now, will wait
until spring when WX is more conducive for tower climbing.

Thanks to all who strained their ears to hear me, especially on the low bands.
And thanks for the QSOs.

It was good to hear many of the Kansas City Contest Club fellows participating
in this one.  It will be seen if K0vbu repeats his first place finish in the
low power category for KS and Midwest Division.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did. See you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU