[3830] ARRLDX CW WF7T SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 19:37:53 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  690   325  Total Score = 671,775

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Just in it to play around this week-end, nothing too serious. As such, I had fun
chasing multipliers around and basically giving out Q's. Was very please with
the propagation on all bands. Seemed like every band was open. Even made some
Qs on 160 on my crusty doublet that I tuned from the rig.

Thanks to the following stations/ops for six bands: PJ4X, ZF1A, TI5W, PJ2T,
KP2M.  Frankly, All the ops I encountered throughout the weekend were awesome,
except for one PSK operator intentionally covering up 5H3EE. Figures. All good
though, I had a lot of fun messing around with radio in between naps.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---

IC7600 at 100W
80/40M Doublets at 10M/2EL Tribander at 12M
N1MM v1.0.4706, YCCC SO2R+ keyer