[3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 20:49:49 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K7NV K0RF W0UA W0ZP
Station: K0RF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CO

   40: 1157   112
   20: 1327   119
   15: 1953   129
   10: 1041   117
-------------------
Total: 5907   597  Total Score = 10,575,855

Like last year, we had George, Wayne, Kurt and me. We probably averaged about
3.25 operators on the rigs. Not enough to do justice to the category, but great
fun for the ops. We had intended to do two teams as we had done last year but
wound up mixing more this year. Everyone operated with everyone at least for
some of the time. Conditions were really good on the high bands and not too bad
on the low bands. I guess we can't really complain about that. Lots of high
rates for all of us. I even did some high band rate along with handling the 80
and 160 task.

We had lots of fun and hope to do it again.

73 and thanks for all the QSOs.

Chuck and the team.