[3830] ARRLDX CW WX4G SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 22:41:29 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WCF

Total: 1381   377  Total Score = 1,558,518

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Running unlimited...on 160 around midnight and lose internet..says Internet
Explorer failure.  So, keep operating expecting it will come back up.  So..it's
10am...up all night and still no internet..so check my office computer...same
thing.  So I spent a bunch of high Q hours trying to get internet back
up...finally at noon...I restored the office computer to Feb 1st...and after an
hour...I had internet. Now its 1pm...so I get back on the radio...still without
internet...and crash at midnight...sleep till noon...get breakfast...then at
1pm notice the shack computer has recovered,  so operate till the end.

Did Microsoft sent out a bad update??  Strange both my computers had same
problem...strange that restoring fixed it...does not seem to be my internet
connection....what a waste of time.

Glad everyone else did well....