[3830] ARRLDX CW IT9RBW SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 23 05:20:39 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Sicily isl
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     3
Total:  795   236  Total Score = 562,860

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

In respect of the ham spirit I worked with real 100 w and I used the cluster ,
other than that, I spent a weekend sitting in a chair to hope that my signal
exceeds a nearby mountain to USA direction .The low bands with the vertical
have passed  the mission , the signal in the high band  suffered.In every
contest I race against my self.I 'm tired but satisfied.Thanks to the three
heroes who have listened me on 160 m.Thanks to those who suffered with me.

Rig Icom 756 Pro 3
vert. 40 80 160
Triband tagra 10 15 20 @ 8m

See you agn by IT9RBW (one of IB9T)