[3830] ARRLDX CW EI2CN SOSB/160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 23 05:48:39 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Ireland

Total:  172    41  Total Score = 21,156

This will be submitted to ARRL as SO unlimited as I did use the cluster for some
QSOs.    I submit to 3830 this way as I am only concerned with Top Band.
Operation was limited to the time around sunrise on Saturday and Sunday.

My best DX was with Arizona, New Mexico and Utah - thank you gentlemen.
Thanks for N2IC and three QSOs with the Land of Enchantment.     I have a
special love for New Mexico having received a BSEE back in 68 from UNM.   It
always pleases me to work this state.    That the call is N2IC just shows calls
mean very little these days as to QTH.

So conditions for me were better than for the CQ WW 160M but not near what they
were five years ago.

Equipment:
K3 P3
Acom 2000A   EI 1500W power limit for contests

Thanks to all.
           73 Doug EI2CN
inverted L at 30M vertical   3 km of radials
Hi-Z four square for RX antenna
Micro-Keyer 2
WinTest