[3830] ARRLDX CW VE9DX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 23 10:31:11 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
Total: 1295   379  Total Score = 1,472,415

Just on to help provide the Mult.  Not a serious effort on my part. Made my
first contact at 09:49 Saturday morning.
To those that requested - sorry no antenna for 160 anymore.
Used my HFV9 throughout the contest but some issues as the 40 meter coil is
buried under snow still lots of 5 band contacts though.
Conditions were strange here especially on 10.  Europe would be loud and then
suddenly very weak.  20 minutes later signals built up again. Last for a bit
and then gone again.  This went on for several hours.
My log will be submitted as a check log only -  Andy