[3830] ARRLDX CW N2GC SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 23 22:12:54 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2GC
Operator(s): N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NY

Total:  871   427  Total Score = 1,115,751

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time available for this one. The weather played havoc here also. Ice and
snow on all the wire antennas detuned them to the point I had to QRT when the
SWR got too high. Lost power twice in spectacular fashion when two high tension
wires came down around the corner from me lighting up the night sky. The worst
part of it was that the power flickered rapidly before going out and so did all
the equipment including the amp. Not good!