[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 25 23:05:39 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 26

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   80:  19      7
   40:  31     28
   20:   8      8
Total:  58     43  Total Score = 2,494

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Great run tonight, with so many having great signals here.  Congrats to all!

So, now we have to wait yet another week to do this again.  It's absolutely a
highlight of my week. Y'all are just the greatest ops...such good examples of
stellar operators.

8" of snow fell this afternoon in this Southern town, so everything is
shut down tonight.  We folks don't know how to function in this weather.
Everything is closed, including the Super Walmarts and many convenience stores.
 All towns around here have curfews, because so many cars were sliding off roads
and hitting light poles, so the utility companies couldn't keep up with fixing
things and getting power restored.

73 until next week,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)