[3830] ARRLDX CW J75D(SM5DJZ) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 28 16:02:08 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: J75D
Operator(s): SM5DJZ
Station: J75D

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Mero Dominica

  160:    3     3
Total: 1642   237  Total Score = 1,166,040

Rig used: Icom-7000 100 watts and antenna Carolina Windom (!) in the bushes.
Due to my short visit at J79XBI (SM0XBI) and J73CCM (SM0CCM,) we also had to
use time during weekend for swimming, sightseeing and social activity. Looking
fwd to another year and another Contest from there with better gear. Now only
manual keying and logging in N1MM stand-alone. Perhaps some power too.
Thanks to my hosts and to Dominican FCC, Mr George James and Mr Hilbert
Alexander for the special Call J75D.
73 de Jan SM5DJZ / J75D