[3830] NAQP RTTY N5TIT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 28 23:23:10 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N5TIT
Operator(s): N5TIT
Station: N5TIT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX

   80:    5     5
Total:  229   102  Total Score = 23,358

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group 2

Comments:

Veru up and down contest for me.  Had issues with the latest 2Tone executable
right off the bat.  Had to revert back to the last good version so I lost 20
mi. to start off.  Had marginal success running on the high bands and S&P
on the low bands was a nightmare.  Had planned to get more time in the seat but
between the static and not able to run on the low bands called it quits a bit
early.  I did see a few stations paying tribute to Spock as well, LLAP.

Rig: Kenwood TS-2000x
Antenna: G5RV Jr at 25 ft.