[3830] RTTY Roundup ND3N Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 4 19:10:44 EST 2015

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ND3N
Operator(s): ND3N
Station: ND3N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

Total:  322  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 18  Total Score = 21,896

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had about the same number of Q's from last year, but nowhere near the
multipliers.  Seemed like Europe was there, but not paying much attention.  A
couple of South Americans and a smattering of Caribbean Islands - Needless to
say, I didn't make my goal - except for having some fun.

Rig:  Kenwood TS-590
Antennas: GAP Challenger (80/40/20/15/10) and wires (80/40/15)
Logging S/W: WriteLog V 11.23L

Hope to be able to do some of the NAQP-CW next weekend, but have other plans
that might get in the way - still, a few hours is better than nothing.